We support plan sponsors with a wide range of highly customized services, specifically designed to help enhance their retirement plans and support their fiduciary duties. While many of our competitors focus solely on providing investment services to plan sponsors, we believe in the importance of supporting all aspects of retirement plan design while also working directly with participants to help improve their retirement outcomes. That’s the LHD Retirement difference.
Our services for retirement plan sponsors include:
- 3(21) or 3(38) investment fiduciary support
- Regular investment committee meetings
- In-depth investment research and monitoring
- Investment policy statement design, implementation and regular review/updates
- Quarterly investment reports and updates
- Target date investment analysis
- Compliance with ERISA and other regulatory requirements
- Full fee transparency and annual benchmarking
- Regular service provider cost analysis
- Full request for proposal (RFP) comparison analysis every three to five years
- Ongoing, customized fiduciary training for plan sponsors and investment committee members
- Recommendations to help improve plan efficiencies and participation, including the use of automatic features such as auto enrollment, auto increases, Qualified Default Investment Alternatives (QDIAs), etc., when applicable
- Analyze employee engagement and the effectiveness of financial wellness initiatives
- Measure progress toward plan goals
We understand that participant education and engagement are key to your plan’s success. That’s why we support and engage your participants through a variety of educational opportunities specifically designed to improve their financial literacy and outcomes.
Our services for plan participants include :
- Regular employee education seminars to promote the benefits of the plan and address participants’ particular financial challenges
- Production of relevant employee communication and educational pieces
- Direct engagement with participants to answer one-on-one questions about the plan, investments and other retirement topics
- Personalized guidance to help improve participants’ retirement outcomes
One of the best ways to ensure your future financial success is by making sure all aspects of your financial life are working together toward your goals. While saving in an employer-sponsored retirement plan is a great starting point, it’s important to implement additional financial strategies to help maximize your chance of success.
We provide a wide range of financial planning solutions to help you pursue financial freedom. We strive to act as your family’s chief financial officer with a focus on ensuring all aspects of your financial life are working together toward your goals. We provide a wide range of services to help you build, manage and protect your wealth, both today and long into the future .
- Investment management
- Tax planning
- Risk management
- Estate planning
- Retirement income planning
- Cash and debt management
- Business succession planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Social Security and Medicare claiming strategies
- Insurance analysis
We take time to get to know you and understand your current situation, goals for the future and any challenges that may stand in your way. We then create a custom financial plan to address your specific needs and help you pursue your goals. This financial plan serves as a map to inform our decision making and help ensure you remain on track toward your dreams.