Accolades & Awards
LHD Retirement Recognition and Awards
John Ludwig has been nominated for and received several prestigious industry awards, including:
- LPL Financial has recognized John Ludwig to its Chairman’s Council for 20211
- Selected a NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams for 20216
- Awarded Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor credential by the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
- Named a finalist in the 2019 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year2
- Named to the 2019 edition of the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisers3
- Named by PLANADVISER Magazine as one of the Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 20215
1 Membership in LPL Financial Chairman’s Club is based on year end production. This elite award is presented to less than 2% of the firm’s more than 17,000 financial advisors nationwide.
2 Finalists for this award were judged based on the following criteria: They have a majority of business revenue derived from employer-sponsored retirement plans; serve as a fiduciary; are committed to fee-based compensation; and use outcome-based metrics of plan success with clients.
3 Awarded to financial advisors advising at least $75 million in defined contribution (DC) plan assets where DC plans represent at least 20% of total AUM. Graded on several criteria, including growth in DC plans and assets, plan participation rates, experience and industry certifications, and compliance record.
5 Nominees for Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers are nominated by industry professionals and selected based on quantitative evaluation of service levels and feedback from plan sponsor clients. Advisors who have attained the PLANSPONSOR Retirement Professional Designation receive an automatic nomination.
6 NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams are selected based solely on defined contribution (DC) plan assets under advisement as reported by nominees.